|Reset & Restart|
|Save Point | Respawning|
|Rōmaji||Risetto OK na Jinsei (Risetto & Risutāto)|
|Known Users||Kirie Sakurame|
Reset and Restart (リセットOKな人生 (リセット＆リスタート), Risetto OK na Jinsei (Risetto & Risutāto)) is a unique ability that grants the user immortality.
An ability that resembles form of Time-Space manipulation, Reset and Restart is one of the forms of Retroactive Immortality referred to as Save Points (保存先, Hozonsaki). The Reset and Restart allows the user to make a Save Point at any location, and, when killed, they return to that location, fully healed, with their memories intact. To create a Save Point with this ability, it requires a small mound, with a stick burning inside. So long as the flame burns, the Save Point will remain active. What is unusual about Reset and Restart is that it is not magic; the type of ability it is isn't known, but it is also an ability that isn't capable of being 'learned', implying the user must inherit it.
By writing certain letters on the Save Point, the user can set the way they want to return:
- M (Memory): After the user dies, it allows them to come back with their memories intact. This letter is always used.
- B (Bind): After the user dies, it allows them to come back with the "spirit" of whoever is being touched by the user's hand.
- F (Friend): After the user dies, it allows them to come back with the "entire body" of whoever is being touched by the user's hand.
- S (Spirit): It allows the user to preserve the identity of their soul when coming back. This letter is always used.
- ↑ UQ Holder! Manga: Chapter 36, Page 10